Monday, February 3, 2014

Bubble Valentines

My son is finally old enough that he is in a Mommy and me Preschool class. So this year he will be exchanging Valentine's with his other little classmates. Browsing Pinterest I found these cute Valentine's we could make that included bubbles (and NO candy). I printed the template (Found off here) onto some light pink paper then cut those out with the wavy specialty scissors. I then used a glue stick and glued it to a sheet of dark pink paper so that it was a bit stiffer. Using some curling ribbon and a tiny piece of double sided tape I attached the bubbles (bought at Target $1.50 for 12) and this is how it turned out. I'm letting my son help add some heart stickers and he will be in charge of handing them out to his friends at school during their v-day party. He loves bubbles so I made an extra for him to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment