Saturday, February 8, 2014

Princess Party

Little girls love Princesses so for my step-daughters' birthday we did a princess party. This was almost 4 years ago, but I thought I'd blog it so that it was up with all the other birthday parties. This is when I was just starting doing fun themed parties. My big project, which I wish I had more time to do was a pink castle. I sent my husband to go search behind the local appliance store and he found me 2 washer/dryer boxes and a thinner one, not sure what when in it, but they all worked. Silly me I only got 1 can of pink spray paint so the paint job wasn't awesome, but they lil one's didn't seem to mind. I let the birthday girl help by decorating with some princess foam stickers. Overall the kids had fun climbing around in the castle.

We used the typical Disney princess decorations for around the house and some pink and purple balloons. Party favors were jewelry to dress up with. Snacks we had fruit and lil bagel donuts hole things. I went to Safeway (a.k.a. Vons) for her cake since I hadn't gotten into baking and cake decorating back then. She had been wanting this princess cake for the longest time so we got it.

At the end of her party we went out and blew bubbles for the girls to run around in. It was fun seeing all the girls dressed up in princess dresses chasing bubbles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment