Thursday, May 15, 2014

Deployment Box #1 Fiesta Time!

It is that time again where my husband has deployed. We are very thankful that he is in a fairly safe place and has access to the internet. Although he isn't stranded in a desert I still like to send him special boxes filled with goodies just to make our time apart a bit easier. So the first deployment box I put together was Mexican themed.


So I covered the flaps in yellow then cut out a sombrero from scrapbook paper as well as letters for Fiesta Time. The bottom flap I leave blank to write a note.
I filled the box with some themed items:

  • Crystal Lite (I did appletini cause my husband likes green apple, but margarita would be a good themed item)
  • Old El Paso Tortilla Stuffers
  • Old El Paso Mexican Rice
  • Old El Paso Flour Tortillas.
  • Can of pinto beans (not pictured)
  • Queso dip (not pictured)
  • Tortilla chips (not pictured)

No comments:

Post a Comment