Sunday, October 27, 2013

Minion Pumpkin

I must admit that I love the Despicable Me movies, such fun, and the minions are so adorable. This year I really wanted to dress our son up as a minion but we went with a monkey instead (its very fitting for him). Anyways to get my minion *fix* I got crafty and made a minion pumpkin.
Now he isn't perfect, I noticed after gluing his goggles on that they are a little off center, he also could use a few more pipe cleaners for his hair, and I could have done something to cover up the glue. However, for this year at least, he will do. He turned out pretty darn cute though if I do say so myself. I free handed all the painting (just used some acrylic paint I had on hand), but it was fairly simple and its a pumpkin which makes it difficult to have perfectly straight lines anyways. He's fun and happy and that's what I was going for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment